UPCYCLED ART BAZAAR
10AM – 3PM
On April 17th we will be hosting an UPCYCLED ART BAZAAR at FCAC! This event is all about artistically recycling, upcycling, and repurposing goods/materials. There will be artwork and antiques for sale, local vendors, and some of our favorite local non-profits who share our desire to encourage sustainability.
There will be a $10 suggested donation at the door, or a donation of non-perishables for Manna Food Pantry. Those who donate or bring a bag of donations will get a raffle ticket!
We invite the community to donate select pieces to be sold by FCAC, all proceeds benefit FCAC’s Youth Art Program SCHOLARSHIP FUND!
**Masks are required on FCAC Campus for all staff, vendors, volunteers and attendees**
SignUp to Volunteer! All volunteers will get a unique glass or ceramic cup from our “Undiscovered” collection!
Local Vendors and Non-Profits will include:
Can-dles By Joe
Drunken Kitty Vintage
I Love Me Knot
ECUA‘s water truck
Manna Food Pantry
Keep Pensacola Beautiful
WHAT: An Art Bazaar that focuses on upcycled, recycled, and repurposed art and art-iques.
What does that mean?
We will be collecting donations of quality upcycled art (either repurposed or made from recycled materials, no trash art), and good quality second-hand artsy furniture and decorative works. All proceeds will benefit the Youth Art Program scholarship fund.
How do I drop off work/furniture donations?
We would like to see what you have before we accept any donations. This is designed as an opportunity for the community to find “new” pieces of art and upcycled goods for their homes, knowing that they are contributing in helping our community and the environment.
How do I submit donation information/images?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Art Bazaar” in the subject line. Please include pictures of each object and the general size and quality. Also include your name and contact information (cell and email).
When can I drop off my approved items?
Monday April 12 – Friday April 16 by appointment only.
After you have submitted images of your pieces, we will get in touch to let you know what has been accepted and coordinate a drop off time. All works will need to be delivered to the art center.
What kind of donations will you be accepting?
- Personal artwork that has been made using mostly upcycled/ recycled materials
- NO “new works” – meaning nothing that is being made from scratch as part of your current practice. We love that work, but this market is focused on recycled goods.
- Older ceramic, glass, or metal bowls, trays, or figurines
- Old/ Antique dolls or toys
- Antique furniture
- Chairs, side tables, framed mirrors, plant stands, small desks or vanities
- Display stands such as coat racks or magazine racks
- Wall hanging or sculptural work that is no longer being shown or enjoyed in your home
- FRAMED paintings, drawings, prints, collages
- Framed mirrors
Will there be vendors?
- Accepted vendors will be limited to those who use a vast majority of recycled, repurposed, and upcycled materials in their wares. Creatives who are making and selling new goods (i.e. newly created ceramics, glass, jewelry, paintings, etc) are respectfully asked to wait until the next event to apply.
- Interested vendors must submit a vendor application form to provide images and descriptions of their wares. Accepted vendors will be notified via email.
To fill out a vendor application form, click here!
April 17, 2021