Thank you for visiting the First City Art Center website! We hope you’ve found everything you’re looking for, but if you have any questions, please use any of the methods listed below to contact us. We’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. Please understand that we are a small, hard-working staff, and we truly appreciate your patience. Since we’re a non-profit center for the arts, we’re so grateful for your support. If we can do anything else to make your experience even more enjoyable, please let us know!
COVID-19 Class Cancellation Policy:
Please see the following options below for students who have been affected by rescheduled, canceled classes, or those who have been exposed to, or tested positive for COVID-19.
- Reschedule the canceled class to the next session or date offered.
- Credit or partial credit issued to be used on any future class, workshop, or retail item we carry.
- We can also provide you with a letter for your taxes should you decide to use this as an opportunity to donate your credit/refund to FCAC. Your donation will help to ensure that FCAC can continue our mission to provide high-quality visual art education, scholarship programs, and community outreach.
- If you are not interested in any of the options listed above, we can issue you a refund/prorated refund minus the credit card processing fee of 10%.
- It is the student’s responsibility to request a refund within 14 days after the cancellation, or missed class, otherwise the class registration will be considered a donation.
Please direct any questions or requests about the COVID-19 Policy to email@example.com
Contact First City Art Center
Main Office: 850.429.1222
Email the FCAC Staff
Bart Hudson, Executive Director
Regarding sponsorship, donations, partnerships, community relations, events, internships, fellowships
Ben Twingley, Director of Ceramics
Regarding ceramic and pottery classes, and open studio, ceramic supply orders, clay and raw material availability and delivery
Education and Outreach Director
Regarding outreach, field-trips, high school mentorship programs, teaching opportunities, and scholarships
Connor Baldwin, Director of Glass
Regarding glass classes, hot shop policies, renting blow time, glass guild, mobile glassblowing studio
Molly Harrington, Administrator
Regarding memberships, youth and adult art classes, outreach, volunteering, and general inquiries
Garrett Allen, Ceramics Supply Manager
Regarding clay sales, ceramic product questions, pricing & availability