PKN Volume 13 will be held on Sept. 22, 2018, from 6 to 9 p.m. at First City Art Center.
The night is complete with beer provided by Perfect Plain Brewing Co. and live music by Ian Be.
Several intermissions, known as “Beer Breaks,” are designed to promote reflection of the presentations and conversation between spectators. As a theme, “Collaboration” brings an opportunity to evoke big ideas and stimulating conversations.
Featured presenters include:
- Andrea Walker, author of “Bending the Arrow” and “My Town ~ My View.”
- Doug Stanford, senior director of photography/producer/partner at Vivid Bridge Studios.
- Michael Daw, aspiring graphic designer/illustrator, actor, musician and comedian.
- Caitlin Rhea, managing director of First City Art Center.
- Poppy Garcia, mastermind behind Bare Hand Collective and woodworker.
- Brooke Hardy, member of Improvable Cause, Pensacola’s only professional improv comedy troupe.
More About PechaKucha Night Pensacola
Since its inception in 2003, this organization has become one of the fastest growing platforms for sharing ideas. PechaKucha translates to “chit-chat” or “blah-blah” and has spread to over 900 cities globally in just 14 years.
This event connects people from all walks of life to discuss concepts that impact the community.
Known as the art of concise presentation, the PKN 20×20 format consists of 20 slides at 20 seconds each, keeping the total presentation time to less than 7 minutes each.
PKN is family friendly, open to the public and free—however, donations are always appreciated.
To learn more about PKN Pensacola visit www.facebook.com/pechakuchapensacola/.
September 22, 2018
- Saturday, 9/22 from 6:00 - 9:00 pm
- PKN is family friendly, open to the public and free—however, donations are always appreciated.
- Event includes free presentations, drinks, live music, and snacks for purchase throughout the evening.