Click on the Sign-Up button to see the upcoming class dates!
Pottery on the Wheel Thursday Evening workshop participants receive an introduction to materials, equipment, and throwing techniques. Students focus on developing specific forms (e.g. bowl, cup or plate) to impart intentionality to the act of throwing. The instructor works individually with students to develop finesse and consistency in their throwing techniques.
Jan 9- Feb 13, Feb 27- April 2, April 16- May 21, June 4- July 9, July 23- Aug 27, Sept 10- Oct 16, Oct 30- Dec 4
Open Studio for Pottery on the Wheel Thursday Evening Workshops
Students enrolled in one of our six-week pottery classes may participate in Open Studio for no additional fee for the duration of the class. This benefit extends to the seventh week following the session, which allows students to finish work made in class.
Open Studio Days and Times
- Monday 9 a.m.-noon
- Tuesday 9 a.m.-noon
- Wednesday 6 p.m.-9 p.m.*
- Friday 9 a.m.-noon
- Sunday 1 p.m.-4 p.m.
* On evening hours if no one shows up by 7:45 p.m. the studio may close.
Thursday Evenings 6-9 p.m.
- Students under 18 must be approved by the instructor before enrolling. Please contact email@example.com
- Parents of students under 18 may need to attend with the child. The instructor will determine this.
- Participant/Guardian is responsible for notifying FCAC if there are any considerations, medical conditional, ect. that the Instructor should be aware of.
- WAIVER: Signed waivers are required for participation. Please sign and bring with you to your class.
- WAIVER: Students under the age of 18, must have parent/guardian signature.
- Price includes one bag of clay, all materials, use of studio tools, firing and Open Studio time for the duration of the class.
Students will receive a refund of tuition minus 10% if the student contacts us no later than 7 days prior to the first day of class. Cancellations up to 48 hours before the start of the class will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellations within 48 hours before the start of the class, or after the class has begun will not be refunded. In the case of an emergency, the student may be able to transfer their payment towards another class based on availability.
Class sizes are limited and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Unfortunately, FCAC is unable to prorate students for missed classes or classes that they are unable to attend. We strive to provide the highest quality art classes and we value your feedback. If you would like to share your experience or have questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.