Benefits of Sponsorship
Your business receives immediate payback by using our reach into a market segment that appreciates the arts and sustainable community development. Our audience is the same group that seeks the services and products that you distribute— and is likely to have more income to devote to enhancing your business model.
First City Art Center sponsorship is a mutually beneficial endeavor. Corporate dollars are a critical part of continuing FCAC’s innovative visual arts programming, community outreach and facility growth. Your sponsorship offers a unique business opportunity for increased visibility and community involvement.
Sponsors receive recognition in connection with FCAC events, programs and printed materials directly related to the sponsored program or event.
Distribution of Sponsorship Recognition
- Company logo and link on our website
- Banner in FCAC studio
- Verbal recognition during events
- Social media outlets such as Facebook, etc.
- Press releases/news articles
- E-blasts/e-news to our members
- Print advertising
Current Sponsorship Opportunities
- Become an Event Sponsor for “Hot Glass Cold Brew”! We average at least 600 – 850 attendees per event, 4X annually Dec. – May
- Phoenix Glass Equipment Program
- Mobile Glassblowing Studio Outreach Fund
- Glass and Ceramic Mentorship Program
- “Creatisphere” Summer Art Camp Scholarship Fund, Art LAB Scholarship Fund
Contact First City Art Center for a vision tour or for more information about our sponsorship opportunities.