In this intro to drawing class students will learn to express their creativity using simple line drawings. Techniques such as foreshortening, overlapping, size, and surface will be taught to help stimulate and develop their independent skills. Students will be able to work independently and as part of a group in this class.
This class is designed for students who have a strong interest in learning the fundamentals of drawing. The instructor may give the students exercises to practice at home in between classes.
All supplies included.
What to Send:
- Reusable water bottle
- Snack (No peanut products please)
- Apron or art shirt to be worn during messy activities. *This can be kept in their art kits for the full session.
- (Optional) Yoga mat, book, personal sanitizer.
Drop Off / Pick Up:
- Class: 3-5 pm
- Drop off: 2:30-3:00pm *The 30 minute drop off window is intended to accommodate varying release times, and drive time from schools. Class does not start until 3pm.
- Pick-up: 5:00-5:30*The 30 minute pick up window allows parents who work until 5pm, the additional time to pick their child up after work.
Upcoming Six Week Tuesday Sessions: $145 / Member Price $133.40
Session 1- Aug 30- Oct 4
Session 2- Oct 11- Nov 15
Session 3- Jan 10- Feb 14
Session 4- Feb 21- Apr 4
Session 5- Apr 11-May 16
Students will receive a refund of tuition minus 10% if the student contacts us no later than 7 days prior to the first day of class. Cancellations up to 48 hours before the start of the class will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellations within 48 hours before the start of the class, or after the class has begun will not be refunded. In the case of an emergency, the student may be able to transfer their payment towards another class based on availability.
Class sizes are limited and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Unfortunately, FCAC is unable to prorate students for missed classes or classes that they are unable to attend. We strive to provide the highest quality art classes and we value your feedback. If you would like to share your experience or have questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
COVID-19 Class Cancellation Policy- MORE INFO