Classes are projected to restart June 1st. If the class start date is rescheduled due to city, state, or national mandates, you will be issued or reissued a credit for this class. We are taking all the CDC precautions to ensure the safety of students and staff. Please adhere to the signage in the studio, follow all cleaning protocols given by the instructor, practice social distancing, proper hand-washing, and we encourage you to wear a mask for your safety and the safety of other students. We appreciate your patience and look forward to seeing you in the studio!
Participants receive an introduction to materials, equipment, and throwing techniques. Students focus on developing specific forms (e.g. bowl, cup or plate) to impart intentionality to the act of throwing. The instructor works individually with students to develop finesse and consistency in their throwing techniques.
If you are new to FCAC, please see the campus map at the bottom of the page for studio location.
June 6- July 11, July 25- August 29, Sept 12- Oct 17, Oct 31- Dec 15
Open hours are being adjusted.
6-week class sessions
Saturday Mornings 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Students under 18 must be approved by the instructor before enrolling. Please contact email@example.com
- Parents of students under 18 may need to attend with the child. The instructor will determine this.
- Participant/Guardian is responsible for notifying FCAC if there are any considerations, medical conditional, ect. that the Instructor should be aware of.
- WAIVER: Signed waivers are required for participation. Please sign and bring with you to your class.
- WAIVER: Students under the age of 18, must have parent/guardian signature.
- Price includes one bag of clay, all materials, use of studio tools, firing and Open Studio time for the duration of the class.
Students will receive a refund of tuition minus 10% if the student contacts us no later than 7 days prior to the first day of class. Cancellations up to 48 hours before the start of the class will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellations within 48 hours before the start of the class, or after the class has begun will not be refunded. In the case of an emergency, the student may be able to transfer their payment towards another class based on availability.
Class sizes are limited and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Unfortunately, FCAC is unable to prorate students for missed classes or classes that they are unable to attend. We strive to provide the highest quality art classes and we value your feedback. If you would like to share your experience or have questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Class Cancellation Policy- MORE INFO