Each camp will include fun hands-on art activities. Participants will have the opportunity to explore different materials and learn new techniques. Teachers will offer projects with flexibility, allowing participants the opportunity to make self-directed artistic choices in specific mediums. Projects and guidelines are provided, but artistic freedom is encouraged!
If this is your first time at FCAC, please see the campus map at the bottom of the page.
Camps Offered: (Member Discount Applied at Checkout)
- Nov. 22-24: Thanksgiving Camp, 9am-4pm, Cost: $165
- Dec. 20-23: Christmas Camp, 9am-4pm, Cost: $215
- Dec. 27-30: New Year Camp, 9am-4pm, Cost: $215
- Jan. 17: Martin Luther King Camp, 9am-12pm, Cost: $55
- Feb 21: President’s Day Camp, 9am-12pm, Cost: $55
- Mar. 14-18: Spring Break Camp, 9am-4pm, Cost: $265
- May 30: Creatisphere Summer Art Camp Starts!
- Half Day: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Full Day: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Pick-up and Drop-off is 15 minutes before and after camp starts/ends
*Extended care may be available if requested.
What to Send:
- Non-throw away water bottle
- Snack (No peanut products please)
- Apron or Art Shirt to be worn during messy activities. *This can be kept in their art kits for the full session.
- (Optional) Yoga mat, book, personal hand sanitizer.
The Youth Art Building is in building #5. Pull into the parking lot from De Soto Street.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
We are closely monitoring the recommendations of local, state, and federal health authorities and following all the CDC cleaning guidelines. Class size will be reduced, work spaces distanced to meet CDC guidelines, wearing masks will follow the current mandates, and students will receive an art kit to use throughout the session to limit sharing of supplies. If your child cannot attend the program due to FCAC cancellation, or your precautions, you will be refunded the full or prorated tuition minus the processing fee.
Youth Art Program Building
- Students should bring snacks, a water bottle, and lunch if attending full day.
- Age 5-12
Students will receive a refund of tuition minus 10% if the student contacts us no later than 7 days prior to the first day of class. Cancellations up to 48 hours before the start of the class will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellations within 48 hours before the start of the class, or after the class has begun will not be refunded. In the case of an emergency, the student may be able to transfer their payment towards another class based on availability.
Class sizes are limited and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Unfortunately, FCAC is unable to prorate students for missed classes or classes that they are unable to attend. We strive to provide the highest quality art classes and we value your feedback. If you would like to share your experience or have questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
COVID-19 Class Cancellation Policy- MORE INFO