The space is located in Building #3 and is approximately 1,200 sq. feet.
Classroom Rental Fees
Standard Rental Rate
- $100 for a minimum of three hours
- $25 per hour over three hours
- $50 for three hours
- $15 per hour over three hours
- Call the FCAC office to see if you qualify for this reduced rate.
Note: 50% of the security deposit is refundable if renter cleans the entire space after use, including removal of trash and returning all cleaned tables and chairs to storage. Partial refund of the deposit must be requested. Events requiring extensive set-up or clean-up by our staff or volunteers will not receive a refund of the deposit.
Additional Information for Classroom Rental
- Deposit is due at the time the space is reserved. Full rental payment is due at least 7 days prior to the rental date.
Table and Chair Usage Fees:
You must indicate how many tables and chairs you’ll need on your application to ensure availability.
50 Chairs with padding = flat price of $ 20. for any number of up to 50 chairs.
30 Chairs without padding = flat price of $ 10. for any number of up to 30 chairs.
3 Round Tables that are 60″ Diameter = $ 10. To rent all 3 round tables for the duration of your rental.
10 Rectangular Tables that are 5 feet long x 2.5 feet wide = $ 2 each table.
6 Rectangular Tables that are 6 feet long x 2.5 feet wide = $ 2 each table.
– Renter is responsible for ALL event set up and clean up. This includes trash and bathrooms.– All trash must be thrown away in the dumpster in the parking lot and trash bag replaced. This includes bathroom trash cans, as well as a light cleaning of the bathroom(s) your group used.
– Take away all items you brought in, and leave all FCAC belongings where you found them.
– No decorations, food, equipment, etc. may be left in the facility following your rental without permission from the Creative Director or the Managing Director. Doing so may result in the loss of your deposit. Any property left on FCAC premises for more than 24 hours following your rental becomes property of FCAC and may be disposed of, unless approved by a Director.
– Renter is restricted to using the area they have rented. Other parts of the facility will not be open for use by the renters.
– FCAC Staff is not responsible for setting up the space, moving chairs or tables for your rental.
– If you plan to use FCAC tables and chairs, you MUST specify how many in your application.
– All tables, chairs, and other items moved must be returned to their previous location. If you are renting chairs, the padded folding chairs must be returned to the chair rack in the hangar and the non-padded folding chairs must be returned to the chair rack in the classroom.
– Do not use the light beige padded chairs if paint or “messy,” mediums will be used that stain.
– Do not use any art supplies in the classroom unless you receive prior admin approval.
– If you use paint – the tables must be covered. Please ask if you’d like to borrow table coverings.
– If you use the mop sink to clean up after painting or using clay, rinse the sink out and wipe down the sink to rinse out excess paint/clay residue.
– If rented area is found to be inadequately cleaned, the entire security deposit will be forfeited.
– Parking is available in our lot until the lot is full and space in our lot is never guaranteed.
- Cancellations received in writing 14 days prior to the event will be refunded the full amount less the $50 deposit.
- Cancellations received in writing 14-5 days prior to the event will be refunded 50% of the amount paid less the $50 deposit.
- Cancellations received less than five days prior to the event will not receive any refund.