YAP ART LAB is a hands-on art-making class for home-school, public, and private school students. Offered Thursdays, 3pm-5pm. Flexible drop-off and pick-up.
Elements and principles of design are incorporated through various mediums and projects. Students have the option of being individually guided through personal projects, as well as being encouraged to participate in a variety of group activities.
We offer a flexible drop-off and pick-up time to accommodate school schedules. During the 30 minute drop-off window, students will do warm-up exercises. All supplies included with the exception of an apron/art shirt.
What to Send:
- Reusable water bottle
- Snack (No Peanut products please)
- Apron or Art Shirt to be worn during messy activities. *This can be kept in their art kits for the full session.
- (Optional) Yoga mat, book, personal sanitizer.
Drop Off / Pick Up:
- Drop Off: 2:30-3:00 *Please do not arrive until 2:30, class starts at 3:00
- Class time: 3-5pm
- Pickup: 5-5:30
Upcoming Six Week Sessions: $135 / Member Price $124.20
- August 26 -September 16 (4 Week Session) *Prorated Discount Automatically Applied
- September 23-October 28
- November 4 – December 16 *No Class the week of Thanksgiving
- January 6 – February 10
- February 17 – March 31 *No class the week of Spring Break
- April 7 – May 12
- May 30-August 5, Summer Art Camp
- Fall 2022 Dates TBA
Classroom Location: The Youth Art Building is in building #5. Pull into the parking lot from De Soto Street.
Youth Art BLD #5
Students will receive a refund of tuition minus 10% if the student contacts us no later than 7 days prior to the first day of class. Cancellations up to 48 hours before the start of the class will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellations within 48 hours before the start of the class, or after the class has begun will not be refunded. In the case of an emergency, the student may be able to transfer their payment towards another class based on availability.
Class sizes are limited and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Unfortunately, FCAC is unable to prorate students for missed classes or classes that they are unable to attend. We strive to provide the highest quality art classes and we value your feedback. If you would like to share your experience or have questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Class Cancellation Policy- MORE INFO