YAP ART LAB is a hands-on art-making class for home-school, public, and private school students. Offered Thursdays, 3pm-5pm. Flexible drop-off and pick-up.
Elements and principles of design are incorporated through various mediums and projects. Students have the option of being individually guided through personal projects, as well as being encouraged to participate in a variety of group activities.
All supplies included with the exception of an apron/art shirt.
What to Send:
- Reusable water bottle
- Snack (No Peanut products please)
- Apron or Art Shirt to be worn during messy activities. *This can be kept in their art kits for the full session.
- (Optional) Yoga mat, book, personal sanitizer.
Drop Off / Pick Up:
- Class time: 3-5pm
- Drop Off: 2:30-3:00 *The 30 minute drop off window is intended to accommodate varying release times, and drive time from schools. Class does not start until 3pm.
- Pickup: 5-5:30 *The 30 minute pick up window allows parents who work until 5pm, the additional time to pick their child up after work.
Upcoming Six Week Monday Sessions: $145 / Member Price $133.40
Session 1- Sept 1- Oct 6 (6 weeks)
Session 2- Oct 13- Nov 17 (6 weeks)
Session 3- Dec 1- Dec 15 (3 weeks) *Prorated three week session.
Session 4- Jan 12- Feb 16
Session 5- Feb 23- Apr 6
Session 6- Apr 13 -May 17
Classroom Location: The Youth Art Building is in building #5. Pull into the parking lot from De Soto Street.
Youth Art BLD #5
Students will receive a refund of tuition minus 10% if the student contacts us no later than 7 days prior to the first day of class. Cancellations up to 48 hours before the start of the class will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellations within 48 hours before the start of the class, or after the class has begun will not be refunded. In the case of an emergency, the student may be able to transfer their payment towards another class based on availability.
Class sizes are limited and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Unfortunately, FCAC is unable to prorate students for missed classes or classes that they are unable to attend. We strive to provide the highest quality art classes and we value your feedback. If you would like to share your experience or have questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
COVID-19 Class Cancellation Policy- MORE INFO