In 20 years of operation, we have faced many challenges, but none more difficult than the current one. It feels to us at times that we are all aboard a ship in a terrible storm without a guide or a destination. We do know, however, that this harrowing journey will end. We are determined that FCAC will come through this crisis as the organization we all love, but it will take all of us pulling together to get there.
FCAC is now facing difficult decisions about how to conserve resources. With many classes being cancelled or postponed for an extended period, the primary source of income available to us is the support of our beloved FCAC community. We need your help!
Please make a special gift to help us see us through this unprecedented time. Together we will emerge on the other side stronger, wiser and more creative than ever! You may also donate in the honor of a loved one, or choose to donate to a specific fund or program that is close to your heart.
Your generous support enables us to create a community arts program that includes:
- The only public access glassblowing facility in Northwest Florida
- Need-based Youth Art Scholarships
- Arts outreach and field trips for area schools and local organizations
- A mobile glassblowing studio that visits Title One Schools and local festivals
- Affordable studio facilities for emerging and seasoned artists
- Partnerships that stimulate and strengthen the economy
- A wide variety of visual arts educational programming for all ages
- Neighborhood revitalization efforts in the Long Hollow and North Hill Neighborhoods
- Opportunities for creative, curious, and talented people to immerse themselves in the visual arts
Your tax-deductible donation truly makes a difference, and provides FCAC with the needed resources to continue our mission.