Monday Nights, 6 – 9 p.m.
Click on the Sign-Up button to register!
This 6 week class introduces beginners to basic wheel techniques (throwing cylinder forms and bowl forms, finishing and glazing) and expand wheel methods and surface decoration for the continuing student.
The course will include wedging, centering clay, throwing a variety of bowl and cylinder forms such as cups and vases, finishing and glazing.
This class provides substantial individual attention to beginners and then enables students to evolve at their own level and improve their skills in clay.
Open Studio for Pottery on the Wheel Classes
Students enrolled in one of our ongoing pottery class sessions may participate in Open Studio for no additional fee for the duration of the class.
This benefit extends to the week following the session, which allows students to finish work made in class.
Jan 7 – Feb 11 * Feb 25 – April 1 * April 15 – May 20 * June 3 – July 8 * July 22 – Aug 27 * Sep 9 – Oct 14 *Oct 28 – Dec 2
Open Studio Days and Times
- Monday 9 a.m.-noon
- Tuesday 9 a.m.-noon
- Wednesday 6 p.m.-9 p.m.*
- Friday 9 a.m.-noon
- Sunday 1 p.m.-4 p.m.
* On evening hours if no one shows up by 7:45 p.m. the studio may close.
- Students under 18 must be approved by the instructor before enrolling. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents of students under 18 may need to attend with the child. The instructor will determine this.
- Participant/Guardian is responsible for notifying FCAC if there are any considerations, medical conditional, ect. that the instructor should be aware of.
- WAIVER: Signed waivers are required for participation. Please sign and bring with you to your class.
- WAIVER: Students under the age of 18, must have parent/guardian signature.
- All levels are welcome to attend.
Students will receive a refund of tuition minus 10% if the student contacts us no later than 7 days prior to the first day of class. Cancellations up to 48 hours before the start of the class will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellations within 48 hours before the start of the class, or after the class has begun will not be refunded. In the case of an emergency, the student may be able to transfer their payment towards another class based on availability.
Class sizes are limited and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Unfortunately, FCAC is unable to prorate students for missed classes or classes that they are unable to attend. We strive to provide the highest quality art classes and we value your feedback. If you would like to share your experience or have questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.