YAP ART LAB is a hands-on art-making class for home-school, public, and private school students. Offered Mondays 3pm-5pm. Flexible drop-off and pick-up.
In this fun and innovative class students will explore a variety of mediums such as drawing, painting, collage, pottery, and 3-d design. Each project is developed to strengthen arts-based, inquiry-based, decision-making, autonomy, motor skills, and build the foundation skills. Lessons may also include yoga and fun games!
This class is a great introduction to art for new students, as well as an opportunity for students to continue building skills from previous sessions.
All supplies included.
What to Send:
- Reusable water bottle
- Snack (No peanut products please)
- Apron or art shirt to be worn during messy activities. *This can be kept in their art kits for the full session.
- (Optional) Yoga mat, book, personal sanitizer.
Drop Off / Pick Up:
- Class time: 3-5pm
- Drop Off: 2:30-3:00 *The 30 minute drop off window is intended to accommodate varying release times, and drive time from schools. Class does not start until 3pm.
- Pickup: 5-5:30 *The 30 minute pick up window allows parents who work until 5pm, the additional time to pick their child up after work.
Upcoming Six Week Monday Sessions: $145 / Member Price $133.40
Session 1- Aug 29- Oct 3 (6 weeks)
Session 2- Oct 10- Nov 14 (6 weeks)
Session 3- Nov 28- Dec 12 (3 weeks) *Prorated three week session.
Session 4- Jan 9th- Feb 13
Session 5- Feb 20- Apr 3
Session 6- Apr 10-May 15
Students will receive a refund of tuition minus 10% if the student contacts us no later than 7 days prior to the first day of class. Cancellations up to 48 hours before the start of the class will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellations within 48 hours before the start of the class, or after the class has begun will not be refunded. In the case of an emergency, the student may be able to transfer their payment towards another class based on availability.
Class sizes are limited and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Unfortunately, FCAC is unable to prorate students for missed classes or classes that they are unable to attend. We strive to provide the highest quality art classes and we value your feedback. If you would like to share your experience or have questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
COVID-19 Class Cancellation Policy- MORE INFO