YAP ART LAB is a hands-on art-making class for home-school, public, and private school students. Offered Mondays 3pm-5pm. Flexible drop-off and pick-up.
In this fun and innovative class students will explore a variety of mediums such as drawing, painting, collage, pottery, and 3-d design. Each project is developed to strengthen arts-based, inquiry-based, decision-making, autonomy, motor skills, and build the foundation skills. Lessons may also include yoga and fun games!
All supplies included with the exception of an apron/art shirt. If you are new to FCAC, please see the campus map at the bottom of the page for studio location.
What to Send:
- Reusable water bottle
- Snack (No peanut products please)
- Apron or art shirt to be worn during messy activities. *This can be kept in their art kits for the full session.
- (Optional) Yoga mat, book, personal sanitizer.
Drop Off / Pick Up:
- Drop Off: 2:30-3:00 *Please do not arrive until 2:30, class starts at 3:00
- Class time: 3-5
- Pickup: 5-5:30
Upcoming Six Week Monday Sessions: $135 / Member Price $124.20
- August 23-September 13 (4 Week Session) *Prorated Discount Automatically Applied
- September 20-October 25
- November 1-December 13 *No Class the week of Thanksgiving
- January 3- February 7
- February 14- March 28 *No class the week of Spring Break
- April 4- May 9
- May 30-August 5, Summer Art Camp
- Fall 2022 Dates TBA
Classroom Location: The Youth Art Building is in building #5. Pull into the parking lot from De Soto Street.
Students will receive a refund of tuition minus 10% if the student contacts us no later than 7 days prior to the first day of class. Cancellations up to 48 hours before the start of the class will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellations within 48 hours before the start of the class, or after the class has begun will not be refunded. In the case of an emergency, the student may be able to transfer their payment towards another class based on availability.
Class sizes are limited and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Unfortunately, FCAC is unable to prorate students for missed classes or classes that they are unable to attend. We strive to provide the highest quality art classes and we value your feedback. If you would like to share your experience or have questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
COVID-19 Class Cancellation Policy- MORE INFO