“Make your own Glass” (MYOG) Group Class 7+ Participants
The MYOG group class is perfect for birthdays, corporate team building, girls night out, and holiday parties! Group classes are offered to groups of seven or more participants, age 8-adult.
What to Expect: The class will start will an introduction to the process, then students will work one-on-one with the instructor for approximately 20 minutes each. Groups may bring snacks and non-alcoholic beverages to enjoy while everyone takes their turn.
Length of Class: This varies due to group size. The average class time is 2 hours.
Items: Starfish, Paperweights, or Flower. Please note: Large groups (20+) may only make ornaments.
*Blown items such as ornaments and cups will not be offered at this time. Due to safety and health precautions we are not offering any MYOG in which students use tools on or new their face.
Availability: MYOG group classes of 7+ participants, can be scheduled Thursday and Saturday afternoons.
What to wear: Participants must wear cotton clothing (no synthetics), closed-toed shoes and bring a hair-tie for securing long hair away from face.
Cost: $35 per item
- $100 Deposit must be made to reserve the date.
- Groups who plan to pay individually will be provided an online form to complete payment.
- All details, including final payment and number of participants, must be confirmed at least 3-5 business days before the class
- Please see the cancellation policy.
- The package includes use of the glass studio to set up tables for food and beverage.
- FCAC does not supply tablecloths, paper goods, food, or decorations.
- If you cancel your party in writing 14 days prior to your event, you will be refunded the full amount paid minus the reservation fee.
- If you cancel your party in writing 14-5 days prior to your event, you will be refunded 50% of the amount paid minus the reservation fee.
- If you cancel your party within two days of your event, no monies paid will be refunded.