Come break glass into shards and shapes to create your own Glass on Glass Mosaic Art in a fun, welcoming environment! Bring your passion for color, texture, and creative design.
In this three-part workshop, participants will explore the steps of nipping and slicing, gluing, and grouting a colorful Glass on Glass Mosaic! All skill levels can participate in this workshop.
Workshop will be held in the yellow classroom, Building #3.
Glass on Glass Mosaic Supplies
- Cutters, nippers, and work surfaces will be provided.
- Students must bring: a microwave-safe plate, photo/design that fits the plate, safety glasses, sharpie marker, Welbond glue.
- Glass will be available for purchase in class.
For more information, please contact the First City Art Center office.
Jan. 27, Feb. 3rd, and 17th, 1- 4 p.m.
- Cancel 3 days or more in advance – 90% Refund
- Cancel 48 Hours in advance – 50% Refund
- Cancel with less than 48 hours in advance of class start time – 0% Refund
In the case of an emergency, the student may be able to transfer their payment towards another class based on availability.
Class sizes are limited and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Unfortunately, FCAC is unable to prorate students for missed classes or classes that they are unable to attend. We strive to provide the highest quality art classes and we value your feedback. If you would like to share your experience or have questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.