Thank you for visiting the First City Art Center website! We hope you’ve found everything you’re looking for, but if you have any questions, please use any of the methods listed below to contact us. We’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. Please understand that we are a small, hard-working staff, and we truly appreciate your patience. Since we’re a non-profit center for the arts, we’re so grateful for your support. If we can do anything else to make your experience even more enjoyable, please let us know!
COVID-19 Class Cancellation Policy:
We apologize for the inconvenience the disruption of classes may have caused you as we understand how important it is to have a creative outlet during stressful times. FCAC appreciate’s your patience and support during this challenging time. Please see the following options below for students who have been affected by rescheduled or canceled classes.
- Reschedule the class to the next session or date offered.
- Credit or partial credit issued to be used on any future class, workshop, or retail item we carry.
- We can also provide you with a letter for your taxes should you decide to use this as an opportunity to make a donation to FCAC. Your donation will help to ensure that FCAC can continue our mission to provide high-quality visual art education, scholarship programs, and community outreach.
- If you are not interested in any of the options listed above, we can issue you a refund minus the credit card processing fee.
- Students have 30 days after the cancellation of a class to request a refund, otherwise the class registration will be considered a donation.
Please direct any questions or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Office: 850.429.1222