This 6-week course focuses on improving certain skills each session!
This sessions focus will be on closed forms; including bottles, globes and, of course, pumpkins as we head into the fall season!
Examples of past workshops:
Plates and Bowls
Mugs and Cups
Students enrolled in one of our six-week pottery classes will be able to participate in Open Studio for no additional cost for the duration of the class. This benefit extends to the 7th week right after the session, which will allow you to finish work made in class.
OPEN STUDIO DAYS AND TIMES
* On evening hours if no one shows up by 7:45 p.m. the studio may close.
- All classes and workshops require pre-registration and pre-payment.
- A 24-hour notice must be given to First City Art Center for a refund of fees.
- Make up classes are available for a missed class on the 7th week
(or week between the 6 week sessions)
- Open Studio time cannot be substituted for a missed class.
WAIVER: Signed waivers are required for participation. Please sign and bring with you to your class. Students under the age of 18, must also have parent/guardian signature and accompany participant to class.